Sign In / Register
Posted 19 month ago
people saw this post
Sumukha Facilitators Have Created Innovative Medical Room
Main Section :
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Classified Description :
Sumukha Facilitators understand your requirement and then customize our services in a considerate and efficient manner. The process begins with the ‘Request for Proposal’. Once we receive the basic necessary information, we plan the programs accordingly. While the process varies somewhat with each client, we have established best practice planning and implementation processes that keep us on track toward remarkable results.
Sumukha Facilitators have created innovative medical room & wellness solutions that are now available to small and medium-sized companies. With implementation of the Company Nurse 24/7, Sumukha Facilitators can help you achieve your priority with a win-win approach to your workplace injuries.
• Medical decision at the point of injury is easy.
• Care for your employee’s health
• Detect health problems early
• Reduce the complication and expenses related to it .
• Improve the economic performance of your company
• Quick, easy, cost-efficient way to immediately report workplace injuries
• Set-up is easy.
Sumukha Facilitators believe the following objectives must be achieved.
• General Health of employees to be assessed.
• Identification of specific disease conditions in employees.
• Identification of possible environmental factors, if any, causing diseases.
• Identifying possible measures to prevent new incidence or recurrence of occupation related health conditions.
• Review of the employees periodically to analyze the improvement and take specific measures for improvement of their health.
• Attract employees looking for quality employers.
• Pre-employment screening.
• Reduce absenteeism.
• Improve employee productivity, awareness, self-management and quality of life.
• Increase options and resources for controlling healthcare costs.
• It becomes a team building measure.
Thanks & Regards
Mahalakshmi.M (Admin Executive)
Sumukha Facilitators Pvt Ltd
Corp.Off. No.477,1st Floor,45th Cross,
Jayanagar 8th Block, Bangalore-560082
Land Mark : Near Sangam Circle
Email: email@example.com ,
Help Line +91 9880024265 / 080-22441963
Branches : Sarjapura Road-080-25747437
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on
Interested to get more information about this ad?
Enter your Contact No.
Contact for Price
SUMUKHA FACILITAORS PVT LTD
SUMUKHA FACILITAORS PVT LTD
Tips for Buyers
Meet in a public place during the daytime when other people will be around.
Check the item before you buy
Pay only after collecting the item
Get a verifiable telephone number for the seller.
Never send advance payment under any circumstances.
Ask for clear information on condition of the good, price, payment and delivery method.
Always use the "Reply to Seller" to get in touch with the seller. This will help us notify you immediately if we are made aware of any fraudulent activities by the seller.
Recommended for You in
Cute Girls With B2B Massage Rajajipuram,Lucknow 9540903379
Shohar Ko Wapas Bulane ka Wazifa
Husband Wife Problem Solution Astrologer +91-8947094381
Girl & Women vashikaran specialist baba ji 91-9950087336
9212322322-Sharp Window AC Repair Center in Sector 42 Faridabad | Repair India
Vaccination At Home Bangalore, Vaccination Service In Bangalore
Problem in love life enemy 9610968206
VIP Munirka Escorts Service |9999239489 | Hot ... - Call Girls in Delhi
Advertise With Us
Download Mobile App
Classifieds Dekho is a city based free classifieds website that helps people buy, sell, rent, find in categories like furniture, mobile phones, cars & bikes, services, pets, real estate, jobs, education, entertainment and matrimonial. You can post free ads and reply to ads on Classifieds Dekho in the city you live in. Classifieds Dekho allow you to post free ads, find what you are looking for and address your regular needs by connecting people in a faster, simpler and easier way.
Copyright © 2015 Classifieds Dekho
JC ID :
Fav Stores based on History